Goomba Vol. 3 Goomba Vol. 3

to cool

to sonic pwns the song is byob by system of a down

This Is What You Want! This Is What You Want!

i lagughd my dick off

THAT WAS SO FUCKING FUNNY u are GoD

My New Grounds My New Grounds

Very cool

it reminds me of that commercial were it would pick random people and they tell you what they do with there laptop if newgounds had a commercial id sure pick this to be it

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Its fun for 10 minutes then kinda sick....

It can get a little sadistic but it kills a few minutes. I saw this on fox news and ill say i agree with half the stuff they say but not all the othere stuff they say is bull. but none the less if you focus youre skills on less sadistic things youed be better of. 10/10 4/5

Keytar Hero 2 Beta Keytar Hero 2 Beta

wtf?

dude u suk just stop trying youre other one had a server now this one does just give up or dont add a server or cut out the online play so people can actully play douce...

Flash Hero Flash Hero

Omg

great remake i love the actaly game too hard is hard hope you make a second one with a more songs that be awsome

ice-cold-mars

Hold Me Down (instrumental) Hold Me Down (instrumental)

Really good

The Strings at the end was a nice finshing touch

Final Farewell Piano Final Farewell Piano

beautiful

I can deffenitly see this as a farewell between two lovers if you really listen to this and imagine yourself leaving the person you love it brings a small tear to your eye. 5/5 10/10 youve earned it

Tik115 responds:

Thanks! After *looks at date* several months maybe a few years of not making music, i'm glad i did that

Newtonize Newtonize

This Is Good Kinda Catchy

Well I got first review and vote 4.00 but i dont know... it leans more on summer break. this one thing in my opion you could of laid off a little bit on the bouncing felling the percussion gives of. still nice work.
10/10 4/5

Branches responds:

yeah its for spring break because today if my first day of it.
Thx loads